I just answered this. This is my business and it isn’t free, sorry! Gotta make a living and pay them bills.
free meal plan or?
sorry man this my business and it isn’t free lol. check out my PT packages here! http://imgonnamakeachange.tumblr.com/personaltraining
@camillafrojd: Movie night #fredagsmys 🙏🌟
ask me things? http://imgonnamakeachange.tumblr.com/ask
or let me make you a meal plan lol email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Natasha, what’s your status?
I love this too much not to post it
Dude when he runs into the wall and it says wrong I just
April Intentions Day 19 - Lizard Pose
This is an amazing hip opener. I love to spend extra time here and just bask in the opening. Here’s how I get into lizard pose (first photo):
- From Downdog, inhale your left leg up. Exhale your leg forward and step it to the outside of your left hand. Try to keep your left knee at a 90 degree angle. Your foot can be ahead of the knee, but please do not let your knee go past your foot.
- Let your hips sink down, but keep scissoring your inner thighs together so your hips are even and balanced. Extend your heart forward so you can feel a sense of opening in your upper body, rather than letting your back round.
- If you feel comfortable here, you can lower down to your forearms. If the feeling is more intense than you are comfortable with, try lowering your right knee to the mat. Breathe deeply and enjoy the opening!
Here are some variations you can try if you like:
- Second photo: A thigh stretch. From lizard, bend your right knee and reach back for your foot with your left hand. Pull your foot in towards your glute.
- Third photo: A twist and upper body opener. Bend your right knee and reach back for your foot like the previous variation. Instead of pulling your foot in, press your foot into your hand with the thought of pulling your arm towards the back of your mat.
- Fourth photo: A bind, this is a great strengthening pose. Snuggle your left shoulder under your left knee. If this is comfortable, reach your left arm behind your back and clasp your right hand. Bring the top of your head to the ground.
- Fifth photo: I consider this to be the cherry on top. It’s pretty intense but I think it feels amazing at the same time. From lizard, walk your fingers forward as far as they can go. Then press your hands and crown of your head down onto the ground.
Today’s intention is to take it easy… And this time I mean it. Yesterday I went to hot yoga when I really should have been at home resting.
Yoga for Stress
Yay! So I have had a bunch of these written down and now I am finally going around doing my guides and flows. I arranged it so it would somehow flow, it’s not perfect.
Also, yes, we all know yoga is pretty darn not stressful but these are some great poses to do when your stressed out and just need to find your breath and wind down.
Downward Dog - Ground your hands into the floor and engage your inner feet. Imagine a string at your tailbone, pulling it up and back. Take a few breaths here. Feel free to pedal your feet out and feel the stretch in your calves. This pose helps calm your brain.
Cobra - Spread your hands onto your mat close to your shoulders. Push up and elbows in. Press the top of your feet and your pelvic bone into the floor. Squeeze your shoulder blades together.
Child’s Pose - There are a few variations. I like to touch my big toes together, with knees open and stretch arms out. You can also keep your knees together and lay onto your thighs. Find what feels yummy to you.
Cat/Cow - Make sure your shoulders are directly above your wrists and your knees are right below your hips. Inhale on cow, lift your tailbone and your chest toward the ceiling. Exhale on cat, round your spine, head looking down. Do a few cycles of this. Do them slow and take deep breaths.
Sitting Forward Bend - Sit on the floor, if it is uncomfortable, sit on a pillow, lifting your tailbone up about an inch. Stretch forward, head down. Do not force this stretch. Reach to a comfortable place.
Plow - Roll onto your back, slowly bringing your legs up and over your head, with your toes touching the ground. Soften your throat. Stretch your arms onto the floor.
Happy Baby - Lie on your back, bend your knees to your belly. Reach to grab your toes. I like to wrap my arms around my legs and hold onto my feet. If it is difficult to reach your toes, grab a strap or a belt around your feet to help you reach. Rock side to side, close your eyes, breathe.
Reclining Bound Angle Pose - Bring the soles of your feet together, forming a diamond with your legs. Lay down carefully, arms out. Close your eyes and breathe. If it is uncomfortable, find a yummy position. Move your feet away from you until you are comfy.
I hope this helps you destress! They are very simple poses. You can easily do these when you wake up or if you need to wind down and want to sleep. You can do a few cycles of this. I like to take each pose with three deep breaths before moving on. If you find a pose particularly yummy, feel free to hang out there! (: