…That makes no sense, I don’t see why that would happen. Water shouldn’t make you throw up 0.o
I'm on a diet, it's going well! You've been a HUGE inspiration! If water is the first thing I drink, it makes me sick, like throwing up sick. Do you have any suggestions?
- lifeeisforthelivingg said: Don’t drink too much water before you eat….if there’s nothing other than pure liquid in your stomach it could upset it.
- ositos-mausi said: Try some lemon juice or other juice to mix it with, just a splash. It will give water some flavor, then slowly ease into just water. Or lemon water is always fine. I used to feel sick eating or drinking anything before noon, wasn’t used to breakfast.
- boxjenniebox said: Shes drinking to much to fast, and yes it does with some people. I’ve never thrown up but ive come close! tell her to drink it slowly.
- dulce-et-decorum-est said: I don’t drink just pure water before/during/after work outs, I put a little bit of orange juice in it. Enough to give a bit more taste but still get the water for hydration :) might help the anon
- imgonnamakeachange posted this