I guess xD I’ve never wanted to move to Alabama haha, I want to live in Chicago, Vegas or NYC.
Move to Alabama! It doesn't snow, its cheap, and we have.... uh.... well we have the Internet, and that all anyone really needs, right?
- sunfish003 said: As great as nyc is, it stinks. theres so much trash and the people are not very friendly and once you do everything, it gets old quick -sincerely someone who’s lived here for 22 years.
- sunfish003 likes this
- hopefullynewme likes this
- stephaniexwins likes this
- thirdbaseline said: Vegas is overrated haha Nevada has a shit economy right now and I don’t see it getting better anytime soon. If you want a good economy with no snow go for Texas
- raptors-have-feelings-too said: Don’t lie, Alabama sucks. I vote Chicago since it’s closer.
- exilethepoet said: NYC is tough so you’d have to do quite a little diggin to find a decent, affordable place.
- imgonnamakeachange posted this