Positive. Basically, if your eating 1200 calories a day and then burning off 400 working out, your body isn’t getting the fuel it needs. Essentially, 1200 is the minimum that any body needs to live if you were to just lay in bed all day. Your body needs energy to workout - once again, the car metaphor. If you’re going to be burning more ‘gas’ while working out, you are gonna need to fill up more.
Are you sure that eating 1600 calories when you're exercising an hour a day (strength and cardio) will make you lose more weight (not less) than eating 1200? I want to be sure, I am scared of upping it to 1600 and gaining. TY so much!
- live-loud-enjoy-life likes this
- thinfinitemel likes this
- cemetery likes this
- suzabeth likes this
- forthosewhohavehearttt likes this
- confessionsliesandlove likes this
- majesticdragon likes this
- broken-lovelorn likes this
- ginoisonajourney likes this
- asilentandbeautifulcurrent likes this
- imgonnamakeachange posted this