And some people want to get married sooner than that, like me. We have already discussed this and that we want to be married and start a family, so I am not entirely sure why this concerns you. Are you in this relationship? No.
Some people don't get engaged till after 4 or 5 years, if not more. You're being a bit, too much. If he doesn't want to get engaged for a while doesn't mean he isn't committed. It just means he doesn't want to get engaged/married any time soon.
- sapphirehudson likes this
- melissamarie2108 likes this
- emp-getting-unf likes this
- love-1910 said: Rude anon. It’s your relationship, not theirs. Anyone who follows either one of you or both of you knows you guys are both committed and both want to get married sooner rather than later.
- love-1910 likes this
- igotavendettaagainstyourjeans likes this
- imgonnamakeachange posted this