They might send the girl to the insane asylum or military school. I am not even joking. She broke nearly everything in her room, smashed a glass and yelled at the mom and I “HERE IS THE BROKEN GLASS YOU DESERVE” and other obscenities. This girl is 9. what the fuck. I am leaving now for my own safety.
I dont even know what just happened.
- thetimetogetseriousisnow likes this
- thinlikeari likes this
- taytailsy said: wtf just happened.
- liz-bassist-elf said: good lord is everyone alright? aside from her i guess.
- kellythejellyfish likes this
- thisisthegirliwanttobe said: Do you think she might be schizo? That kind of behavior has been exhibited with many children who have the illness.
- sapphirehudson likes this
- om-inhale-exhale said: That is scary. You don’t what she is capable of. She obviously has rage issues. It’s good that you’re leaving that job.
- kittysoftjugs likes this
- satanshellishballsack likes this
- curlsncake said: That’s a really unfortunate situation. I’ve worked with a number of kids like that. Unfortunately she’s most likely acting out due to your leaving. Hopefully this will encourage the parents to step up. Their well being isn’t your job :)
- fiercewarriorgoddess likes this
- lightsabersandskulls said: Oh wow!
- imgonnamakeachange posted this