It’s so unfair :’( It’s like $10000 here. Tears. I WILL GET ONE THOUGH. YOU MARK MY WORDS.
I think it's lame that in the States you guys don't get breast reduction/lifts payed for by insurance. Here In Canada if your breasts are large enough they'll remove as much or as little as you want, give you a nice lift and it'll be covered fully by insurance. My mum and my sister never had to pay a dime for theirs and their breasts look fantastic!
- neko-xo likes this
- pudgycatdoll said: Let’s all move to Canada!!!
- pudgycatdoll likes this
- priceisrightnow said: My friend got her chest reduced/lifted here in the states paid for by her insurance. Not fully but they paid about 70%… the problem is that you have to be able to prove via medical records that it’s for health reasons not cosmetic.
- lulululovely likes this
- i-am-the-warrior likes this
- bdanicka11 likes this
- wishingforneverlandagain likes this
- smilesmgee said: where the hell do u live in canada woman im poor as heck with small tits
- olaxmae likes this
- aquaborn likes this
- ratsinthekitchen likes this
- imgonnamakeachange posted this