The parents were late to their own interview. So I had to let her in and be like… Soooo… You are my potential replacement… Yeah..
I basically had to interview a potential nanny.
- findingarielle said: ha. i had to train my own replacement at my first job when I was 17. the girl was like “if i knew i was replacing you, i never would have taken the job.” bitch, don’ t lie! lol but i wasn’t voluntarily leaving sooo :\
- emptyofcomfort likes this
- kellythejellyfish likes this
- withinity likes this
- simpliyvonne said: the parents seem like complete douch bags , just saying , i feel bad for their children.
- mitakunai-pora likes this
- whitelightsandredwine said: You should have given a long monologue about how everyone in the house is insane, pulled a few tears out, and whispered for her to run.
- running-to-150 said: Awkward….
- thedarkwoodofmyerror likes this
- indestructiblechaos likes this
- itsgrrrlgerm likes this
- casckade likes this
- mjmdmd likes this
- tattedxqueen likes this
- imgonnamakeachange posted this