I dont think they will improve any, I am sorry. Tine will make them fade but weight lost didnt effect any of my other scars that I have. I do have a tattoo on a burn scar I got from baking brownies lol and it did hurt a bit more.
I know that you had stretch marks and that they became better when you lost the weight. I have self harmed severely in the past and plan on losing weight and was wondering if you think the scars would improve when I lost weight? I would also like tattoos over the scars, have you ever had tattoos over your scars?
- lithiumlime said: Vitamin E oil! It comes in bottles. Apply and massage into the skin 1-2 times a day. The massage is what gets the blood flow there to help regenerate smoother skin. Also shea butters and stretch mark lotions when used consistantly do help.
- rawrsaysjulie likes this
- aiming-for100 said: mederma scar cream has helped me A LOT with fading my self harm scars. :)
- dramapop said: My friend has self harm scars - she used the silicone scar patches and I can see a difference. But I think it really depends on how old or how bad the scar is.
- fuckandfit said: BIO OIL FOR DECREASING SCAR VISIBILITY, MAN
- elysaxoxo likes this
- imgonnamakeachange posted this