Okay, so use natural/whole grain old fashioned oats. I use Vanilla Light soy milk, a dash of salt and some cinnamon to cook it with. Then I top it with strawberries, bananas, coconut, and peanut butter. Occasionaly some chocolate chips if I’m craving some chocolate. It’s SO GOOD.
I loveeee oatmeal. But when I make oatmeal I put.. Milk, a cap full of vanilla extract, sugar, and cinnamon in it. I don't measure it, just put it in there until it tastes good. Obviously it isn't "healthy" but plain oatmeal without sugar tastes so bad to me. What's some sweet but healthy alternatives?
- hereistheplaceiloveyou likes this
- siennaftw likes this
- paperthincutout likes this
- theoccasionalnudephoto likes this
- olive-fae likes this
- alexandrawhy likes this
- letsgoconfidentlytogether likes this
- chrissyjoyce likes this
- dull-gray-and-vibrant-red likes this
- drop60 likes this
- doingwhatwecan likes this
- lalotto likes this
- castles-in-the-airr likes this
- imgonnamakeachange posted this