Have a chocolate or candy craving? Do what I do. Spoonful of peanut butter with chocolate chips. Heavennnn.
I got Mitch the most awesome card for Valentine’s Day along with 9348798745 things of chocolate.
Mitch and I celebrated Valentine’s Day a day early to cure our Gaga depression. This is what he got me! Perfection!
The best oatmeal I have ever eaten in my entire life. Old fashioned oats, soy milk, cinnamon, strawberries, bananas, peanut butter, coconut, AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS. because I started my period this morning lol.
Banana Split cupcakes! Banana cupcakes filled with a strawberry reduction, topped with whipped cream, chocolate ganache, sprinkles and a cherry on top! :D
All made by yours truly from scratch. For my friend’s birthday!
i am making this for mitch for our anniversary today. also, i’m turning our room into a blanket fort and probably dressing up as dark phoenix for him bwa ha ha.
I bought myself Darth Maul chocolate. And I am going to eat it all myself (not at once, but yeah). Because it is okay to splurge sometimes.
HEALTHY CHOCOLATE CAKE!
CAKE:1 1/2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
2/3 cup granulated sugar OR to make it sugar free, 1/2 cup + 2 Tablespoons Splenda
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 (23 ounce) jar of unsweetened applesauce (or just measure 23 ounces)
5 large egg whites, lightly beaten
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup powdered sugar, sift after measuring
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 Tablespoons skim milk
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat 13x9x2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Prepare cake: In a large bowl, whisk together oat flour, dry milk powder, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together applesauce, egg whites and vanilla.
3. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Don’t over-mix or you may toughen the texture of the cake.
4. Pour batter into the prepared pan, smoothing to edges, and bake until springy to the touch and toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean- it should take anwhere from 25 to 35 minutes. Check at 25 and add minutes onto baking time if necessary.
5. Cool cake to room temperature on a wire rack.
6. Prepare frosting: With an electric mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese, sifted powdered sugar, cocoa and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth. Slowly add nonfat milk and beat until it’s a good spreading consistency- about 1 minute.
7. Swirl frosting over top of cake. Cut into 15 squares, and serve.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Serving size: 1/15 of the cake
Calories per serving: 195
Fat per serving: 4.7g
Saturated Fat per serving: 2.3g
Sugar per serving: 21.3g
Fiber per serving: 3.5g
Protein per serving: 6g
Cholesterol per serving: 8.5mg
Carbohydrates per serving: 35g