health-gasm and I are doing a huge unlimited fitblr promo! combined we have almost 95,000 followers! so here you go!
Unlimited Fitblr Promo to 94k+!
- Must be following imgonnamakeachange and health-gasm.
- If you have Instagram, must be following natashaxjade and xokaitlynxo3
- First 40 to reblog will be promoted in 2 lists of 20
- But it doesn’t end there!
- We will choose 5 blogs to solo screenshot promote
- You will gain 100+ followers
- Must hit 100 notes
- Likes do not count
- Fitness/health blogs only. No ED/self harm blogs
- Ends tomorrow morning
- GO GO GO!
Alrighty, guys! After the success of the fundraiser/raffle that I did for my surgery, I’m finally able to pay it forward! The Color Me Rad 5k contacted me about wanting to sponsor a giveaway on my blog - so of course I had to say yes! They also let me choose a charity to raise money for, and I chose the Wright Way Rescue, which is the rescue that my boyfriend and I adopted our dog Fozzi from! This is going to be a pretty amazing fundraiser for a pretty amazing cause. I’m hoping to raise at least $5000, if not more! All the proceeds will go directly to the Wright Way Rescue, minus around $800-$1000 to purchase the prizes for the giveaway that the Color Me Rad 5k is not supplying. You can speak to two of my previous giveaway winners here and here, this is not fake or a scam! I always make good on my giveaways!Color Me Rad is a 5K that fires off in a blaze of color bombs, color cannons, color mortars, and multi-toned courses that guarantee your outlook will be brighter, your boyfriend will be more affectionate, your boss will finally remember your name, the hair on your head will grow back and the hair on your back will fall out, and your gray outlook will turn green like a spring morning.Wright-Way Rescue is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization. Their mission is to reduce the number of homeless pets euthanized in the Midwest each year through an adoption program, community education, promotion of spaying and neutering, and a veterinary medicine program. They continue to save pets from rural animal control facilities where they are at a high risk of euthanasia, and instead offer them a second chance at a loving home in the Chicagoland area. Wright-Way places more dogs in adoptive homes than any other no-kill rescue in the State of Illinois on just 10% of the budget. Wright Way Rescue also suffered a tragedy last October when a school bus crashed into their facilities and destroyed their adoption center. You can read more about the incident here. They have been at a temporary facility ever since and need help rebuilding!HERE ARE THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Must be following me, the Color Me Rad official tumblr, and my yoga blog.
- If you have instagram, follow me at natashaxjade (reblog with your insta username if you do)
- ONE REBLOG ONLY. Like do not count either.
- TO GET EXTRA ENTRIES, donate! Here is the donation page for the Wright Way Rescue. One dollar equals one extra entry.
- I will ship internationally - check the Color Me Rad website to see if there is a race near you!
- 6 winners will be chosen! One grand prize winner that will take everything, and 5 other winners who will get a free registration to the Color Me Rad 5k near them!
- Winner will be chosen using random.org.
HERE ARE THE PRIZES!
- 6 Registrations to the Color Me Rad 5k. One will go to the grand prize winner, and 5 will go to other winners picked at random!
- Color Me Rad merch! A sweatshirt, t-shirt or tank top, shorts, headband, sunglasses, and color packets!
- Workout clothes! I will be your personal shopper, head on over to Dick’s Sporting Goods and you tell me your size, favorite colors, favorite brand and I will buy you an outfit! Top, bottom, and sports bra.
- Workout equipment (not pictured): 5 lb hand weights, jump rope, yoga block, Nike spots/workout bag, Yurbud Headphones, water bottle from Victoria’s Secret, resistance bands, workout/lifting gloves.
- Portioned food containers for meal prep.
- 1 pair of Nike Free Runs in your size.
- Fitbit Flex.
- $50 Victoria’s Secret gift card
- $50 Dick’s Sporting Goods gift card
- $50 Whole Foods gift card
- 4 shirts of your choice from lookhuman.com
- 1 Lululemon yoga mat
- 2 boxes of Quest Bars in whatever flavor you prefer.
- Bootcamp plan made by yours truly.
- Shirt from the Wright Way Rescue
- More to be added/freebies to be thrown in!
This ends September 30th! So you have three full months to enter and donate! Go go go!
I wanted to make a new Personal Training post as I have a new progress pic from my client and an amazing new review. Here is adeleismyspiritanimal's review of my in-person training:
“imgonnamakeachange has been my personal trainer for almost three full weeks now and I couldn’t be happier! I have lost 17.2 lbs in that time using her workout and mealplan along with meeting with her once a week to workout (before and after pics when I feel more brave!). The value you get from her training is absolutely incalculable. I feel more confident not only in my body, but also in taking on this new lifestyle I want for myself. The best thing about being trained by Natasha is that you never feel like you’re inferior or a lesser human being because of your number on a scale or fitness level. She has been in your shoes; she knows what you’re going through. She adapts workouts to your needs and never makes you push past anything your body can’t handle. I pulled something in my hip the first week and she changed my cardio workout until I can handle my original workout. Also, I told her that my knees can’t handle a lot of weight on them one at a time, so she showed me an alternative to lunges that have made me sweat and swear (in a good way, I assure you).
More importantly though, you never feel like she’s obligated to be there. She doesn’t stand on the other side of a treadmill and wait for you to get done with your workout. She works out right there beside you, checking in with you the whole way to make sure you are ok. I know full well she can do 40 minutes on a stairmaster but she didn’t even bat an eyelash when I had to stop at 3 minutes as we ventured towards the elliptical instead. You can accomplish everything you want, even in baby steps like mine, with Natasha.
Also, her meal plan is great! There’s so much variety you don’t have a chance to get bored of anything! Her recipes are a great compilation of ones she has used herself along with great suggestions for snacks that actually keep you satiated until your next meal. If the meal plan wasn’t very good, I assure you I would have already bailed.
So all in all, I couldn’t be more happy with my training thus far with Natasha. She is exactly what I was looking for in this whole experience. I feel with her by my side (even on that evil stairmaster), I will get to my goal weight eventually and I know she will be as proud of me as I will be of myself.”
I have 3 plans that I offer right now:
1. $20 Bootcamp Meal/Workout plan: I recently developed this plan for optimal fat loss and muscle gain. It’s a long the lines of a competition meal plan (ie. bikini competitors) and it’s very strict, but easy to follow and on the cheaper side for groceries if you are on a budget! It is not customized, but easily modified to fit your needs. The meal portion of the plan is very detailed and laid out, but can be modified for food allergies and whatnot. I also have a vegan version available. It also comes with a full weekly grocery list and a basic workout schedule that you can modify to fit your needs (ie. if you have access to a gym or not, it’s a basic outline of how much cardio/strength you should be doing daily and when to take your rest days). It is a week long plan, and you can repeat it over and over for as many weeks as you like! It teaches healthy habits and will get you on the right track of getting into a healthy lifestyle.
2. $45 Custom Month-Long Meal/Workout Plan: This is a customized plan to fit your body’s needs. It will come with a detailed meal plan with lots of delicious recipes, a grocery list guideline, and a full workout schedule with detailed cardio and strength workouts. I can do both vegetarian and pescatarian versions, and am working on both a vegan and gluten free version. Please allow 1-2 weeks for me to put your custom plan together. Most of the time it only takes me a few days, but I do also work full time and only do personal training on the side, it takes me a bit to put these plans together sometimes.
3. $80 Full Training Package: This package includes a custom plan, the bootcamp plan, my personal phone number for you to text at any time with questions or if you need motivation, weekly check-ins and 2 Skype sessions! You get all this for one month/30 days. I can only take on a max of 5 of these clients a month, and can only take on clients in the US currently because of texting rates.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in any of these packages! I will have a form for you to fill out and we can go from there :) I take payments via Paypal and also do in-person training in the Chicagoland/Northwest Suburbs area. Please email me for rates and more details if you’re interested in in-person training! I am a certified trainer, I also work at a yoga studio and am working on my Fitness Nutrition cert and Group Fitness cert - and plan on getting my yoga teacher training done within the year! :)
Finally got my shirts from lookhuman.com yassssss
Unlimited promo to 42k+!
-must be following me (imgonnamakeachange.tumblr.com) and my yoga blog (theyogamatstudio.tumblr.com)
-check out my Instagram @xxmoonwalker
-fitness/health blogs only
-will choose 5 blogs to solo screenshot promote
-will follow some blogs back
-you will gain 100+ followers!
Making them #gains #me #personal #fitness #fitfam #fitblr #muscle
my new shirt is beautiful and makes my boobs look great
I’m wearing this shirt today.
Minus 70+ pounds, plus muscle and a breast lift/reconstruction/augmentation remove excess skin. I am now a certified personal trainer working on becoming a dietician! I also work at a yoga studio. :) If I can do it, anyone can. No pills, no supplements. Just hard work, clean eating and dedication. The majority of it I lost in a year and I have been maintaining and leaning out ever since! #transformationtuesday #me #personal #progress #diet #fit #fitblr #fitfam #fitspo #weightloss #beforeafter #beforeandafter #muscle #buffyshot #boobies #fitness #exercise
Getting my gains back. And loving my sideboob. #me #personal #thatsmysideboob #surgery #muscle #muscles #fit #fitblr #fitfam
my new shirt is beautiful and makes my boobs look great
Trying a new flavor of #questbars because my mom ate all mine >:( hope these are as good as the Cookies and Cream ones! #personal #fit #food #fitblr #questnutrtition
Work snacks! #food #myintake #healthy #fit #fitblr
New shirt. Such workout. Much burn. Wow.
Work snacks! Tea and a fruit smoothie! #personal #myintake #fitblr #health #yum