NATASHA’S FITBLR GIVEAWAY
I know you guys have been waiting for this for a while, so here it is! As a ‘thank you’ to all of you for being my motivation and helping me reach my goal of getting my personal training certification, I’m doing a giveaway! Here’s what’s included:
- Jillian Michaels’ 30 Day Shred, unopened and brand new!
- A Nike ‘Just Do It’ shirt, new with tags.
- Two stainless steel water bottles.
- A jump rope.
- A Fit Fresh lunchbox complete with portioned containers for your food.
- A $50 Dick’s Sporting Goods giftcard (this place is like Fitblr heaven omg)
- A bunch of workout clothes that have barely used by me and don’t fit anymore including 4 sports bras, two DanSkin Active tops (that have sports bras in them), a pair of yoga pants, a pair of workout capris, and a pair of workout shorts.
- A workout mix CD made by yours truly! (not pictured because it hasn’t been made yet :P)
So yeah! PRETTY AWESOME, RIGHT? Here are the rules:
- You must be following me, of course!
- Reblogs only, no likes. You can reblog it as many times as you like.
- I will pick the winner via a random generator.
- I will ship anywhere internationally.
- This giveaway will end February 28th, 2013 so you got about a month and a half to enter!
I think that’s it! Thank you all for being amazing and good luck!
BINGE EATING VS OVEREATING AND WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IF EITHER OF THESE THINGS HAPPEN.
First of all, BINGE EATING AND OVEREATING ARE NOT THE SAME THING. Binge eating is an eating disorder, defined here: Binge eating disorder (BED) is characterized by a loss of control over eating behaviors. The binge eater consumes unnaturally large amounts of food in a short time period, but unlike a bulimic, does not regularly engage in any inappropriate weight-reducing behaviors (for example, excessive exercise, vomiting, taking laxatives) following the binge episodes. Overeating is what happens when you have 2 cookies, or a pint of ice cream, or a bag of chips on accident. You feel guilty, but you do not partake in eating disordered behaviors like purging, excessive exercise, etc. afterwards. Overeating can be a SYMPTOM of binge eating disorder, but they are two different things. For example, some times I overeat. I get a craving for Ben and Jerry’s Red Velvet ice cream, so I give in and eat a pint. I feel bad afterwards, but I enjoyed it and won’t be purging it afterwards. If I had binge eating disorder, I would eat that pint of Ben and Jerry’s, and another, and another, and so on - and then feel so guilty I purge afterwards. And I would do this again the next day and the next day.
HOW TO DEAL WITH BINGE EATING DISORDER: Recognize that you have a problem, and please get help. It is a mental disorder and you need help.
WHAT TO DO AFTER YOU HAVE BINGED OR OVEREATEN: Accept that it happened and move on. Everyone is human and we all make mistakes. Drink a glass of water and the next time you eat, resume eating healthy. DO NOT starve, try to over-exercise to make up for it, or KEEP overeating. Don’t think that because you have already eaten some crap, you should STILL eat crap because you ruined your day. That is just going to make matters worse. Don’t dwell on the fact that you overate. It will make you feel horrible and you may find yourself going back for more because you are hating yourself and your body. The next morning, DO NOT WEIGHT YOURSELF (and obviously don’t weigh yourself right after you binge). Don’t worry, you haven’t gained any actual weight/fat, but you probably have some excess bloat/water weight on you from your overeating and the food still could be sitting in there and adding weight if you haven’t gone to the bathroom yet.
All in all, the most important part of this is that YOU ARE HUMAN. YOU MAKE MISTAKES. But know when you need help and when you are just having a bad day.
WHY DO YOU CARE?
It shouldn’t matter what the scale says. I don’t want the scale to rule my life like it did before and force me into an unhealthy obsession with my weight and most likely lead me to an eating disorder.
Besides, if I’m going to be gaining muscle, the scale is just going to go up. And guess what? I’m going to look better because of it.
Also, I don’t measure myself with a ruler. It’s called a measuring tape, genius.
inspired by this post, i figured i would do the same. as some of you may know, i’ve been down on myself lately about my body. after losing 55 pounds, i’ve been working and working but i can’t seem to get rid of this pooch/last 10-20 pounds. it sucks, but i’m trying to see the good in my body and how far i have come. so there ya go.
“My weight/loss/gain since I was child has tormented me. No amount of help has ever healed my pain about it. But YOU have. My boyfriend prefers me curvier, when I eat and am healthy and not so worried about my looks, I’m happy. Happier then I’ve ever been. I am not going to go on a psycho-spree because of scrutiny. This is who I am. And I am proud at any size.”
my favorite before/after of myself so far. because you can actually FINALLY see muscles. awww yeahhh.
WORK OUT CLOTHES GIVEAWAY!
You all seemed to like the idea, so I’m doing it! :D
Here’s what’s included:
- 1 Adidas red sports bra, size Small.
- 1 Prospirit grey sports bra, size Medium.
- 1 black sports bra, size Small.
- 1 pair of Danskin Now Yoga Pants, size Large.
- 1 Pair of Adidas work-out capris, size Small.
- 1 Champion work-out skort, size Small.
- 1 Pair of Prospirit work-out capris, size Small.
- 1 Pair of Rainbeau work-out Capris, size Large.
- 1 Danskin Now Active Tank, size Large.
- 1 Danskin Now workout t-shirt, size Large.
- 1 Point Sportswear workout shirt, Size XL.
If you have any questions, hit up my ask! Good luck! :D
- Must be following me! http://imgonnamakeachange.tumblr.com/
- Reblogs only! You can reblog it as many times as you’d like.
- I will ship anywhere in the US! Sorry guys, I can’t afford international shipping D:
- The winner will be chose at random! Though I will probably be looking through all of your blogs and following some people back!
- This contest ends February 29th! I will contact the winner via ask box.
a year of progress. it has been officially a year since i started my weight loss blog.
this was all done the healthy way, with a healthy diet and lots of exercise.
just need to tone up and get rid of that damn pooch.
new before/after(well, during). i just need to get rid of that stupid stomach poooooch, damnit. i’m 5’1”, so yeah :D